Thursday, August 7, 2014

Dallas: HG SPLY + The Truck Yard

HG SPLY + The Truck Yard

Lower Greenville - Dallas, TX

August - 2014

Seeing as my best friend lives in Dallas, I find myself in the city every now & then. We like to explore the area & have recently found a great spot for grabbing a beer & watching the sun set behind the city skyline [HG SPLY]. The rooftop is great, & I can't wait to return once the heat dies down a bit.

Lower Greenville is probably my favorite strip in Dallas. So many neat places line the street - The Libertine, Steel City Pops, Trader Joes - but The Truck Yard is the best. This bar/truck yard is encased with trees, lights, old car & bike parts, & DOGS! I mean, who would't love hanging outside with a cold brew & dogs loving on you?












1 comment:

  1. Awesome outdoor eating place and good location for tourists! Yesterday I have booked venues in DC for my birthday party otherwise I’ll definitely book this amazing eating point! Better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete